1. Will Gopher Roofing & Remodeling work directly with my insurance company?
Yes, from meeting your insurance adjuster, to overcoming price discrepancies, through invoicing your insurance company when your job is complete.
2. Will you pull a permit for my home improvement project?
Yes, we will pull all applicable permits.
3. Do I need to be at home when you are installing my roof?
Absolutely not. We simply need access to outside power and water.
4. What happens if it rains when you are installing my roof?
We monitor the weather very closely and only remove what we can replace in the same day. We also carry tarps for unexpected emergencies. When we leave in the evening your roof is completely water tight.
5. How long will it take to install my roof?
The process usually takes about 1-2 days depending on the size of your roof.
6. Is it a big deal if I wait a couple of years after the hail damage?
Yes, Hail damage may not be obvious to the normal eye but may cause worse damages over time.
7. Are you insured?
Yes, we have workman's comp. and liability insurance. We are also licensed within all Minnesota municipalities.
8. Do you cleanup everyday?
Yes, we cleanup everyday before we leave.
9. Do I need to be home to obtain an estimate?
No, however, our salesmen will work around your schedule to try and find a time that will work to meet you.
10. Do you provide any services besides roofing?
Yes, along with roof installation and repair we offer window, gutter, and siding installation and replacement.